Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Write...

Need to start writing again! there is a need for this expression and at the same time the need for laziness of turning the thoughts to words... Anyways...

I just met and spoke to some one amazing who teaches nuclear physics and at the same time quite modest. She told me to get back again. May be she is like GoDolphin on O3 who inspired me to stay and write the first time. The Nuke girl is inspiring me for a 2nd stint.

Nuke Girl you know who you are :D I am All S Finally to restart my blog :)

Feels good. Lets see if my laziness gets better out of me :D

cheerios
Vani :)

2 comments:

Shruti said...

woohooo yippieee!!
:)) Vaniiii!!! Nuke girl is amazed that she inspired u to write :D

Once in 10 days gal.. that's all u have to do! At a time when I could barely make 2 posts a month, I got dragged into a blogger marathon. A post everyday.. EACH AND EVERYDAY for 61 consecutive days (whole of June and July), can u believe? :D We all actually have loads of time u know :)
Great to get u back here.. now I'll see that u stay :>

Vani :) said...

yo nuke baby :) he hee... will be around. will do one in 10 days,,,just need to get into groove :) but hey yours was the 1st and only comment on my come back :D love ya :)

cheerios
vani :)